Monday, December 11, 2006

Inspiration





This wallpaper is from Eijffinger, a Dutch wallpaper company with some great products. I'm trying to find out if they're sold in the US, but am still waiting for an answer. In the meantime, I wanted to share this photo-frame wallpaper. I'm pretty much a sucker for anything black and white and this I love. It's different, it's graphic, it's modern, but to me, at least, it's timeless. This would make an unbelievable focus wall. This is also a project that one could DIY. I've searched the web and will continue searching, but it would be easy to create with wall stencils. I'm hoping, and asking, if our friends over at Stencil 1 might be interested in creating a set of photo frame stencils for exactly this purpose. I'll let you know if I hear anything back and in the meantime, if any of you out there know a resource for stencils of this nature PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Thanks.

1 comment:

natalie malan said...

Did you ever hear back on a store that carries this? I'm a designer, and want the same thing for my studio! The stencil idea is a good one too. Let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...