Friday, June 15, 2007

For Scrappy Girl...

I was doing some research on home staging, which seems to really be peaking lately, when I came across this image and immediately thought of Catherine from Scrappy Girl Decorates. Catherine is obsessed with trees and has spent many a day contemplating a mural on her bedroom wall. While this piece isn't as detailed as some, it's simple enough for almost anyone to DIY, yet graphic enough to make a statement in the room and makes a nice substitute in lieu of a headboard. Enjoy and be inspired!




Images via Omnific Designs

7 comments:

Linda Merrill said...

what a fabulous room!

Natasha said...

simple glamour, perfect!

Another Shade of Grey said...

So glad you enjoyed. :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning contrast with the black. I think Scrappy girl is away at the moment - you'll have to alert her to this when she returns.

purple area said...

I love it!

Di Overton said...

Love this idea, much better than a headboard

Anonymous said...

I e-mailed this picture to my artistic friend and already told her she was going to do this to my room when i get an apartment of my own! I absolutely love this idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...